3 June 2012

Revision Biscuits

I know that most people have trouble with staying motivated while revising... I have problems with actually starting to revise. These biscuits were because I needed to do some chemistry revision and I was feeling lazy, so there's very little cooking involved!

Ingredients:
An even number of digestive biscuits
Some whipping cream
Some icing sugar                                        Precise, I know!
Some vanilla essence
Some chocolate
Some icing

Method:
Melt the chocolate.
Whip together the cream, icing sugar and vanilla.
Sandwich together two digestives with cream, then spread the top with chocolate and allow to set.
Ice with whatever facts need to be remembered, then only eat the ones that you have thoroughly committed to memory!





No comments:

Post a Comment